A WinRAR file compression application must be present in every modern computer toolkit.
WinRAR is an effective software to compress and decompress files with many advanced features.
- WinRAR 5.71 supports most popular compression formats including: RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip, at a very fast speed.
WinRAR is capable of replacing all other compression tools, it supports almost all compression formats, including: RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip.
- Besides decompressing, WinRAR also integrates storage with a single click. You can back up files, check archives, and even scan for viruses of these files before extracting.
- Improve performance when handling multiple small archives in Windows 10. Fix memory leaks that lead to excessive memory usage when converting ZIP format.
Handling storage of corrupted ZIP files: The "Repair" command replaces the compressed or decompressed file sizes stored in the local file standard with the size taken from the central directory if the local header size is invalid.
- Stop extracting files at the extracted size in the ZIP header even if a data package is available to allow deeper extraction. This prevents the use of abnormal hard drive space.
Ctrl + C allows to quickly remove the "l" RAR command. In the previous version, it took several seconds for the listing command to stop.
- WinRAR may crash when trying to display some types of comments stored in the shell GUI, resulting in the service being denied.
- If the "Save archive name" and "Add to context menu" options are set in the compression configuration parameters from Explorer context menu, WinRAR automatically suggests creating a storage name instead of the saved name in the configuration.
- WinRAR displays unnecessary parentheses in the "Archive" column in the "Diagnostic messages" window to report a system error.
- The Windows Explorer context menu command "Extract to folder" can extract the failed ZIP file if their name includes the previous extension .zip, arbitrary data is displayed before the first file record and the option is enabled " Remove redundant folders from extraction path".
- In the "RAR x-x
- The "Find" command returns the current directory name next to its contents for the "Current folder" search field if the folder name matches the mask "File names to find".
- If both "Find in files" and "Find in archives" are enabled, the "Find" command does not match its own storage name based on the mask "File names to find" after searching inside the archive file. Therefore, it does not show the storage name for masks like * .rar and only applies this mask to files inside the archive file.
- When executing the executable file directly from the archive, WinRAR 5.70 does not place a temporary directory with the currently unzipped files. Therefore, executable files may fail when trying to access other compressed files in the current directory.
- It is possible to lose WinRAR access for a few seconds after closing the opened archive file with the internal viewer in Windows 10.
- Dragging a file to the subdirectory of a ZIP archive using the "Store full paths" option generates invalid path names including repeating the subdirectory name. The null path names are generated when adding files to ZIP files with the switch -ap
for your work
Click to download right now. (Version: 5.7.1).
Download file License Key -> Extract to Folder -> Copy file "rarreg" to C:\Program Files\WinRAR -> Done
Wish you successful installation.